Bold flavor. Rich crema. A heavenly aroma. From expertly crafted espresso to frothed milk cappuccino, the JennAir® built-in coffee system is calibrated precisely to prepare coffee on demand, refined to anyone's taste. Brew up to 4 oz. of luscious espresso with customized strength, temperature and grind. Sip. Savor. The perfect cupawaits.
- Cup Tray with Integrated Drip Tray - Gourmet brews flow into waiting vessels nestled safely in the cup tray. Beneath, stray drips and water from rinse cycles are captured in the integrated drip tray, which is easily removed and cleaned.
- 3.5-inch, Full-Color, Multi-Lingual LCD Display - The full-color LCD display is compact and packed with 2 languages for you to choose from, English and French. With just one touch of the intuitive control panel, cafe-style drinks, tailored to individual tastes, are brewed right in your native tongue.
- Emotive Controls - Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance.
- LED Lighting - LED lights instinctively come alive, chasing away shadows to reveal vivid details.
- Removable Brewing Unit - Taste upheld. Preserve flavor integrity with an easy-to-remove, easy-to-access and easy-to-clean brewing unit.
- Automatic Brewed Grounds Collection - Use them, then lose them. Brewed coffee grounds are shaped into pucks for easy disposal.
- Hot Water Dispenser - Bring the heat to tea, hot chocolate, or any other drink that requires hot water.
- Pre-Heat Rinse Function - Primed for taste and touch. Preheat the system-and even your cup if desired-to help ensure your next sip is at an optimally hot temperature for your discerning palate.
- Coffee/Espresso Brewing Option - Pure flavor extracted. Barista-style coffee and espresso are prepared to the strength of your liking.
- Cappuccino Option - Complete with light or thick froth, savor barista-style cappuccinos the way they are meant to be.
- Adjustable Coffee Strength - Flavors mellow. Flavors bold. With 5 coffee strengths to choose from, brew to your taste without the need to measure the amounts of water or coffee.
- Adjustable Grinder Settings - Tantalizing textures. From fine to coarse, optimal brewing is as effortless as turning the coarseness adjustment knob on the metal burr grinder with 7 settings.
- Serving Size Customization - Size things up. Whether you're serving up espresso shots, mugs of coffee, and everything in between, brew enough to satisfy the whole room.
- Temperature Customization - Just right. Whatever your temperature preference is, choose from three hotness levels for your coffee, espresso and cappuccino.
- Auto-Start Mode - Ready when you are. Auto-Start Mode ensures the system will be turned on and pre-heated at the time of your choosing.
- Auto-Off Mode - Only turned on when you need it. Auto-Off Mode turns the system off after a timeframe of your choosing.
- "Fill Tank" Alert - This alert ensures you'll always know when to fill the water reservoir without manually checking on the water level.
- "Fill Beans Container" Alert - An alert that tells you when to add coffee beans to the whole-bean coffee container.
- "Empty Waste Coffee Container" Alert - This alert eliminates guesswork by telling you when it's time to empty the brewed coffee grounds from the grounds collection compartment.
- Water Hardness Setting - Put it to the test. Keeping your system descaled for optimal performance is easy with the water hardness setting and simple-to-use water hardness test strip (included).
- Descaling Mode - Don't let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the water lines.
- Statistics Function - Keep track of your built-in coffee system's usage statistics with this convenient function.
|Coffee Measuring Scoop
|Automatic Brewed Grounds Collection
|Concealed Storage Trays
|Cup Tray with Integrated Drip Tray
|Empty Waste Coffee Container Alert
|Fill Beans Container Alert
|Fill Tank Alert
|Flush-to-Cabinet Installation Options
|Ground Coffee Compatibility
||Cappuccino Option, Coffee-Espresso Brewing Option, Frothing System with Intergrated Milk Container, Hot Water Dispenser
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2022
Receive up to a $2,800 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.